We are happy to announce a new release of the Developer Portal and APIs. Updates to the developer portal include splitting out our release notes to separate the portal vs the APIs, adding 4 new API products to our catalog, and adding this blog.
Four new API Products has been added to our catalog
- Schools API that returns private and public school points, district information and attendance area boundaries.
- FEMA Risk Index API that serves risk levels of 18 different hazards at the census track level, including wildfire, hail, tsunami, strong wind among others.
- EPA Sites API which provides Superfund and Brownfield site information
- FEMA Flood API that provides flood information at the property level
Along with the new APIs we have added additional functionality to our existing APIs
- Endpoint to return common ownership of neighboring parcels using the LightBox parcel Id
- Endpoint to return nearest address to point, primarily used as a reverse geocoder
- Endpoint to return all addresses on a parcel using the LightBox parcel Id
- Endpoint to return all structures by address Id
- Endpoint to return the full owner portfolio by the LightBox assessment Id
- Endpoint to return all assessments on a parcel via a LightBox assessment Id
- Endpoint to return all assessments on a parcel using a point WKT
You can view all the additions and updates by reading our Release Notes under the support drop-down menu accessible on the main menu.