Plan, manage, and maintain service.
With today's increasing pace of business, you need to make decisions quicker than ever. LightBox APIs provide you with real-time support in order to promote efficiency, no matter your area of focus. Access information critical to the maintenance of assets, gain visibility into customer usage habits, and spend less time on your compliance reporting.
A robust address universe, with the highest locational accuracy, linked to rich attribution to solve your business problems
- Access to the most reliable location and property data including parcels, building footprints, addresses, tax and deed data, zoning information, residential and business usage, business unit counts, and more.
- Built on a consistent data model for straightforward data onboarding and integration.
- LightBox uses over 5000 data sources to continuously deliver high-accuracy data for all 50 states, Washington D.C, and U.S. territories.
- Solves for needs that require a high level of fidelity and location accuracy over a large area, including rural regions.
- Largest nationwide collection of parcel boundaries and building footprints, as well as secondary addresses for both residences and businesses.
APIs built for utilities workflows
Leverage LightBox's expertise to create workflows for analyzing critical data across your service area.
- Understand Client Needs - LightBox SmartFabric APIs make finding new customers and tracking transactions easier, which facilitates faster segmentation and targeting. Shape successful strategies by identifying unique property characteristics.
- Forecast Demand - Understand your market's demographics and population density to more accurately forecast demand. Make informed decisions regarding current and future supply needs with the help of property characteristics and household growth forecasts.
- Strengthen Communications - Our Location APIs includes property ownership information, as well as comprehensive demographics, such as age, gender, income, education level, and more.
- Maintain Infrastructure & Manage Assets - We provide pivotal situation and operation awareness data, as well as information to help you ensure location accuracy. Increase productivity and reduce costs with systems to help you with operational assets, as well as equipment, fleet, and vegetation management.
- Easily Handle Right-Of-Way Projects - Departments dealing with right-of-way projects, like service expansion and maintenance upgrades, can quickly and easily determine the fastest and most cost-effective routes.
Benefits of using LightBox APIs within your workflows
Secure, lightweight, powerful APIs that are available 24/7.
- Access to the SmartFabric universe through easy-to-implement RESTful APIs.
- Free up your data team to optimize their time and let LightBox do the heavy data processing, normalization, and management of core datasets.
- Connectivity is built into the LightBox APIs using the LightBox IDs.
- Continuous access to the most current data available.
- Add SmartFabric data to your mapping applications.
APIs included within the SmartFabric Utilities Solution
Access to the LightBox core APIs to support your broadband needs.
- The LightBox Geocoder enables connections from an address to the SmartFabric record.
- The geocoder identifies how well it matched to the input address with a multi-factor confidence score, allowing your application to be confident in the address it returned.
- Not only does the LightBox Geocoder return the coordinates, it also returns a precision code that identifies how accurate the location is (rooftop, parcel centroid, etc.)
- Connectivity is built directly into the LightBox Geocoder. Each response will include LightBox IDs that link back to parcels, assessment, structures and location data.
- The autocomplete endpoint makes type-ahead easy for your end users.
- Reverse geocoding is supported. If you have a point location, rather than an address, the geocoder will return one or more addresses that are closest to that point location.
- The response includes the parsed address components along with the address, city, state, and country.
- API endpoints work with the SmartFabric Parcel layer.
- Access to the parcel boundary and key parcel attributes.
- Understand the complete lot(s) with adjacent ownership search.
- Identify a parcel using a geometry, address, or any one of the LightBox IDs.
- Add parcel boundaries and interactivity to your mapping applications.
- API endpoints work with the SmartFabric Assessment layer.
- Access to ownership, address, building characteristics, zoning, lot size, sales information, and much more.
- Identify an assessment record using a geometry, address, or any one of the LightBox IDs.
- Add assessment points and interactivity to your mapping applications.
- API endpoints work with the SmartFabric Address layer.
- Access the complete address universe that fuels the LightBox Geocoder.
- The ability to ask for all the addresses that are related to a parcel, structure, LocationInfo, or assessment record.
- Understand if the address is a business or a residence, and if it is primary or a secondary address.
- Add address points and interactivity to your mapping applications.
- Connectivity is returned with LightBox IDs from the parcel, structure, assessment, and LocationInfo records related to the returned address.
- API endpoints work with the SmartFabric Structure layer.
- Return all structures that are on a parcel, assessment, or address using any one of those LightBox IDs.
- Return ground elevation, building height, square footage, and the geometry that makes up the outside walls.
- Add structure polygons and interactivity to your mapping applications.
Additional APIs that can be added to your subscription
Supporting APIs help further realize utilities solution potential.
Geocoder Extension API
- With the Geocode Extension APIs, custom addresses can be added to your address pool. This allows a telecom company to add addresses it knows about before LightBox does.
- Custom addresses are only available in your account; LightBox and other companies do not have access to any custom addresses that are added to your dictionary.
- Greenfield addresses can now be made available to your entire organization.
- API endpoints work with the our Demographics layer.
- Attributes include, age, race, college attainment, consumer spending, and much more.
- Return demographic records by point and radius.
- Add demographic polygons and interactivity to your mapping applications.
- Gain a more complete picture of parcel data with deeper data from a single source.
- Zoning code, floor area ratio, setback requirements, building height, and more.
- Each zoning records returns a URL back to the municipality's ordinance.